THE FOLLOWING IS CONSIDERED TO BE APPROPRIATE GOLFING ATTIRE FOR THE GOLF COURSE :
- Fashionable golfing attire is encouraged, but should be of a modest nature.
- Garments with low necklines, bare midriff or made from denim fabric are not permitted on the golf course.
- ANY PERSON DRESSED INAPPROPRIATELY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE GOLF COURSE OR DRIVING RANGE
- Shirts with collars & sleeves to be tucked in at all times
- Traditional long or short golf trousers with belt or clasp
- Drawstring and cargo pants are not allowed
- Traditional knee-length or short socks may be worn with short trousers
- Traditional golf hats or peaks to be worn with the peak forward
- Short socks and anklets must be predominantly white when worn with shorts
- Golf shoes with soft spikes
- No denim fabrics allowed